Posted by puddlegirl on 5:42 AM
Labels:

This is me with glasses, but I just got Lasik surgery.



This is me with no glasses, well not really. This is me with sunglasses I have to wait at least 30 days to go outside without sunglasses.




This is how awesome I look when I go to bed. I have to wear goggles to protect my new eyes!



I know what your thinking and , yes, this will surely improve my love life.

I remember when I was in school and thought everyone saw just what I saw. I really believed that no one could see the chalkboard from the back row in class. I remember thinking they should work out the seating so everyone can see the board. But that was not the case, I was probably the only one squinting and straining to take notes. My dad is actually the one who figured out I couldn't see while he was driving one day. He asked me to keep an eye out for a street sign and of course I didn't see it until it was too late. We turned around and he was frustrated with me, but then it dawned on him that it was my eyesight and not my ADD. (I've never been diagnosed with ADD but I wish I would have been. I could have gotten away with so much more.) So anyway, in the 9th grade I got new glasses and I loved them.

But more recently I have some additions to my family, Harrison and Lincoln. Harrison really loves playing with my glasses. I know he looks sweet but don't trust him. He's taken courses in breaking glasses and I am pretty sure he passed with flying colors.



So, I either needed new glasses or needed to wear contacts. (I hate contacts.) So, my dear sweet Daddy and Mommy got me Lasik surgery. and I have only been "glasses free" for a day or so, but I love it.

3 comments:

Francy said...

I was seriously considering until I saw these pictures. Now I'm doing it for sure!

Tracy said...

I am NOT paying for Fran to have her eyes done!

puddlegirl said...

I know the goggles are super sexy, Harrison wants a pair, guess what he is getting for a prize in a few days when I don't have to wear them anymore.

Post a Comment