Posted by puddlegirl on 12:56 PM
Labels:


I grew up with 3 sisters. No boys! Ryan is the closest thing I've ever had to a brother. Ryan (my brother-in-law) posted a link to my blog on his blog thisisreverb. (Without warning!) I would've had told a really great story about when we first met him, but that will require some photo scouring. So here is a previous post that features Ryan, to satiate anyone who hopped over here from his blog.

http://memoriesfromtheforgetful.blogspot.com/2009/07/just-like-dog.html

Dearest Ryan,
There will be a great memory posted in the days following. Just you wait... and believe me when I tell you.... there will be no warning.
Love Andrea

Wait, I think I just warned him while telling him I wouldn't warn him. Well, I will just have to tell a story he would never expect.

Pictures will be included.

1 comments:

Francy said...

Can't wait!

"Wait, I think I just warned him while telling him I wouldn't warn him." You are so cute Andrea!

Post a Comment