Posted by puddlegirl on 2:46 AM
Labels: ,

No not the TV show! ME!

My friend Kelly has recently taken me under her wing and let me tag along as an "assistant" to one of her photo shoots. It was so nice to just hang out and take some pictures of some cute people! The best part was, there was no stress on me having to capture a good shot. I was just there to practice. Although I think I got a couple pics that I feel pretty pleased with.

I felt timid at first, like I would be a hindrance to Kelly's work performance, but she was super encouraging and let me kind of do my thing. What that thing might be, I'm not sure yet, but I will let you know when I figure it out.

Jen, Dave, and Brady2

Jen, Dave, and Brady3

Jen, Dave, and Brady4

Jen, Dave, and Brady5

Jen, Dave, and Brady10

Jen, Dave, and Brady11

Jen, Dave, and Brady12

Jen, Dave, and Brady16

Jen, Dave, and Brady17

I have tons more, some were good, some were very bad, but the best part is that I had a great time learning to do something I really enjoy. Kelly can I officially call you my mentor?

5 comments:

puddlegirl said...

For some reason my images are cropped I will get to the bottom of this.

Kelly Ley said...

Yes you can!! 3rd from the bottom is my fav!! Good job :)

Donny said...

These look great Andrea, keep up the good work!

Elaine said...

Cool. Can I be your apprentice?

Francy said...

Wow! Really nice.

Post a Comment