Posted by puddlegirl on 9:34 PM
Labels: ,

That I have a super cute new nephew?





He's a bit tinier than Lincoln.... ok a lot tinier


Who doesn't like baby feet? (Well other than that Burger King manager who kicked a baby out of Burger King for not wearing shoes)


I may be a bit biased, but I think he is one cute guy!


No! I would never let my 3 month old hold a one week old while his mom was in the bathroom! It was Grandma's idea! (The picture didn't come out to great but it made us laugh.)



I think my baby was that small once, but it's hard to remember when he looks like this. (Ryan said he thinks he knows where all the hot dogs went this afternoon. I hope my 3 month old is not sneaking hot dogs.)

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh my Linky! I swear to you that that baby has captured my heart. He is already full of personality. And I do think I saw him sneakin' a dog!

Francy said...

They are all super cute!

Kelly said...

I told Ryan I was going to have to stop reading his blog if he was going to continue to post baby pictures. Now they are on yours also!!!!
It so makes me want another. Since I don't think that will happen I will just have to hold Lincoln and Finn alot!

melanie said...

I'm with Kelly.
No.
More.
Baby.
Pics.

*sniff*

melanie said...

Can I just tell you that my word verification word was 'finert'.

Maybe my next one will be Linert.

puddlegirl said...

Melanie and Kelly... I cannot avoid the baby pics these babies are everywhere!!
Melanie... I have been copying and pasting my word verifications for weeks, because they are too weird.

Post a Comment