Posted by puddlegirl on 1:58 PM

I was checking out Ryan's blog today and will steal his idea for my blog today.

5 Things I am all about in mid-August.

1.) Beating up invisible alligators with Harrison.


2.) Putting Lincoln in hats and funny bathing suits. I love his little chubby face!


3.) My new lens and learning a lot about my camera from Kelly. (Who also magically gets my baby to fall asleep every time I cannot!)


4.) Hanging out with Allayna before she has to go back to school.


5.) My hubby. He's pretty cute.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

1. Patty Griffin
2. Mint Oreos and milk
3. Living out in the country
4. Getting up in the morning before Rob and Harper
5. Teaching Harper new words

Tracy said...

Thanks for another great post. Don't become a deadbeat blogger like some people I know!

Francy said...

When I saw the title of this post was "Five Thingies", I had something else in mind entirely. But it still was a good post anyway.

Post a Comment