Posted by puddlegirl on 9:12 PM
Labels:

Ok, That's a lie. I actually LOVE donuts, but I hate them for making me love them. I'm not making any sense but sometimes love will do that to you
.
I found a recipe that is going to be the death of me.

Firstly, because it is so easy.
Secondly, it is cheap.
Lastly, it is delicious!

Look!!! Only three ingredients.

Cut holes in the middle of each buttermilk biscuit.

Use the donut holes to do a quick test of the oil for frying donuts.

I burnt it to a fried crispy! Good thing I tested it!

That's looking a little bit better! 3 or 4 minutes on each side on medium heat.

Toss it in the powdered sugar!

Repeat!


Mmmmmmmm!

Now enjoy with a big glass of milk!

4 comments:

Allison said...

looks good! why can't ice cream & donuts be diet food??

Elaine said...

You had me at donut.

Wynter said...

Yummy... I like to coat mine in a cinnamon/sugar mixture.

Francy said...

You had me at easy.

Post a Comment