Posted by puddlegirl on 7:17 AM

It's Dwarfs not Dwarves I've checked a couple times.

Ok, so I said I would gather up some vacation memories.

In honor of our traveling day I will tell you about our traveling days we've had in the past. You will all want to come on vacation with us from now on.

Our parents would wrap gifts and put them in our trunk. If we were good we would get a gift to open for our next leg of our journey. It would usually be things like coloring books, crayons, dolls, stuff like that. But I remember one year specifically. My mom got us Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. It was so cool and exciting. This is the sad part. I can't remember if we got all the dwarfs or if Allison got something different. I would imagine I would remember only one of us having the princess and the other being very disappointed. This is how it would look if we hadn't both gotten a doll.

"Can we open a gift now?"
"Sure... let's look in the trunk."
We each pull out a gift get back in the car.
One of us beats the first one in opening and we peer over to see a sparkly dress on a beautiful princess we start ripping at the paper wildly to find.....!!!!

A wrinkly old man with a gray beard, who is short in stature and wearing sack cloth pants. Just what I ALLLLLWAAAYS wanted!

I'm sure I would remember how this went.... unless I was the one who opened Snow White. In that case who cares... EVEN SCHMEVEN.

1 comments:

Francy said...

So do you do the gift thing with Harrison?

Post a Comment