Ok

Posted by puddlegirl on 10:55 PM

I have been a bit overwhelmed lately. Nothing serious, but have had a hard time trying to concentrate on writing a blog. These are my thoughts for the day, it is easier to write what I am thinking randomly instead of trying to make any sense of it.
1.) I am cheap!!! Some of you probably know this, but I should have my picture next to the word "frugal" in the dictionary. I have been squeezing my poor big baby into tiny jeans because I paid full price for them. From what I understand... some people buy things full price and never wear them then donate them to Goodwill. I am not one of these people. I buy things years in advance to save myself money. It's a problem and my babies rolls have been speaking to me, I need to relax. I will pay $5.49 for a combo meal, but I pay $7.00 for a pair of jeans and have a heart attack! There is something wrong with me.
2.) I like that people notice I am trying to lose weight, but then I also think, "Well, was I looking fat last time you saw me, because it must've been an obvious change for you to comment." Then I think I should be proud of my tiny accomplishment and stop over-analyzing everything. When people say I look good and were curious if I've lost weight, my response should be, "Yes, I have been losing weight, thank you for noticing." I will work on this.
3.) Also, I am tired of racist, sexist, nasty jokes. Even when it comes from people I love. I can't take it.... It is... uh... I will stop there.
4.) I can't wait for vacation. I will have to uncover some long lost vacation pictures in celebration of Friday when we leave for South Carolina.
Here is one of Allison, Allayna, and I. Man, I was a tan kid.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I am sure that most people are wondering where one pays $7 and considers that "full price". You funny!

annieglan said...

I guess you didn't like Modern Family? For the record I thought it was hysterical

Kelly said...

You are funny. I hoe you all have a wonderful vacation. Oh yeah, it's your family, I KNOW you will have a wonderful time.

puddlegirl said...

What is Modern Family? Maybe I'm a hypocrite... maybe I would love it.

Francy said...

$7.00 jeans -- well, aren't you fancy! I won't pay over 6 bucks for a pair of jeans.

Post a Comment