Posted by puddlegirl on 5:37 AM

Yesterday I got to take pictures of sweet Harper Jane. She and her mommy came into town this weekend to visit the many new babies who have arrived over the summer of '09. I was honored when Harper's mommy, Elaine, asked me to take pictures of her! I brought Lincoln along for the ride. (He was not nearly as cooperative as Harper!)
harper-40
harper-81
harper-5
Isn't she the cutest little girl!? She made it nearly impossible to take a bad picture.
harper-13
This guy was not nearly as cooperative, but I love his little face.
IMG_6597
After Harper pooped out from all of the picture taking.....
harper-53
My wonderful mentor, Kelly, and I snapped some ""nudey booty" shots of baby Lincoln.
IMG_6654new
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
IMG_6665new
IMG_6676new
Elaine, thank you for the opportunity to take some cute pictures of your baby girl.
Kelly, thank you for coming with us. I am much more confident when you are around!
Harper and Lincoln, Thanks for being super cute!

2 comments:

annieglan said...

So cute. great job andrea

Elaine said...

You're awesome. Thanks for taking such good pictures of my baby. I love you.

Post a Comment