Posted by puddlegirl on 12:45 PM
Labels: ,

This is a memory from the school memories I asked for a while back. It was written by my lovely mother, who also is a lovely cusser.

As an 8 year old third grader I had what was possibly the worst teacher in the universe, Sister Carol Ann. She was just an unhappy person. Ted would say that she needed "the cure" but that is beside the point. I recall that Sister didn't much like me. I don't know, perhaps I was immature. One day in particular, I had to urinate "like a race horse" and I raised my hand to be excused. Now, Sister saw that my hand was raised and in fact looked at me many times but she refused to call on me. I swear that this went on for at least 30 minutes. She just would not call on me. I stared, I willed her to say my name, my arm was cramped and the staring produced a weird effect of rings around sister's entire body. Finally......I let loose. All over the floor. There was urine everywhere. Sister was mad! Like it was my fault! No, she did not like me. That is probably why another time when I was getting something out of my desk and not paying attention to her that she said, "Glandorf, you jackass!" I swear to you that this profanity did indeed come out of the precious sister's mouth and smacked me in my 8 year old psyche forever! I am sure that sister smacked me with a paddle too but these 2 memories have scarred me for life and I shall never forget them.

I will see if i can get a photo of sister and/or a 3rd grade photo of me.

Mom


Mom, you jackass, where's the picture!? You never sent it. I'm disappointed.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Your comment to your mom made me laugh out loud.

Francy said...

Doesn't Tracy have her own blog?

Post a Comment