Posted by puddlegirl on 11:03 PM

Speaking of pumps..... I'm am super pumped.

One of my photos made it onto Pioneer Woman's Photography Blog! There were over 7,000 submissions, so I feel good about being one of the twenty portraits chosen to be featured.

It is this photo that I took of sweet little Grace. You may remember her from here.

paff96

Some of you may not know The Pioneer Woman, but I think she is a hilarious blogger and known the world over so you are a little behind if you are hearing about her from me. (I think 4 people read my blog. So she's probably getting a lot of traffic coming from my site today. Her server will probably crash.)

Go check her out and bake me something amazing after visiting her cooking page.

5 comments:

DanThoms said...

Hey, that's big time. I certain brother in law of yours hit the big time when he made it on her site. Maybe you'll make it into Capture Cincinnati too :)

Kelly Ley said...

Congratulations! Maybe now you'll have a little confidence boost :)

Allison said...

haha... you probably will make her server crash! that made me laugh out loud :)

Elaine said...

Good for you!

Francy said...

That's awesome Andrea!

Post a Comment