Posted by puddlegirl on 6:09 AM
Labels: , ,

See, you thought this was going to be about a Panda Bear.... Unfortunately, it's not. It was just me, spewing the first word I thought of (after "Random") onto the title bar.

So here's my randomness this week.

1.) Something that bothers me every year around this time is this.... I think I am a semi-ok to good artist and I can't carve pumpkins. I'VE NEVER CARVED A COOL PUMPKIN!!!! That makes me sad.
2.) I have the best video ever to load to this blog, but I don't know how to get it loaded myself, so it may never get done.
3.) Allison mentioned the other day, that I was always her sidekick for Halloween. I never noticed, but there may be some truth in it. One year I was the White Rabbit and Allison was my sidekick though.... you know.... the white rabbit's sidekick? Alice in Wonderland? Isn't that how it goes? The books all about the rabbit? Well maybe not. But this makes me think I must have been a pretty happy kid, because I don't remember being sad about it.
4.) Blogging gets harder when you get a life, but I like having a life. So my internet-blogging life may continue to suffer.
5.) Sometimes I put whiskers and a cat nose on my face and forget they are there. Then little kids come up and ask me "Why do you have that on you face?" and I think, "Damn kid! You've never seen a mole!?" and then I say something like "Because that's just the way my face is." and then I get out to the car and look in the mirror and see my cat face and realize that kid wasn't a jerk and now he's telling his mom that a lady at the park has a permanent cat face.
6.) I want to go trick-or-treating.... I love candy, but I think my neighbors will know I'm not a kid. Isn't that sad? No candy for me..... sad sad sad.
7.) I love you guys..... and for that reason I am determined to figure out my halloween video and post it VERY soon.

1 comments:

Elaine said...

You crack me up. I love that I can hear your voice when I read your blog. I know how to post videos. I'll facebook message you.

Post a Comment