Posted by puddlegirl on 5:19 AM

Ok so after I post these pictures I will accept that I cannot change the fact the we are back in Cincinnati and will get on with writing my blog in more regular intervals. Unlike some people I know who blog more often when they are on vacation. So now I give you...... Photo Vomit.

IMG_7228
IMG_7250new
IMG_7295new
Yes, my two year old smokes cigars. What's it to ya'?
IMG_7296new
IMG_7319new
IMG_7320
IMG_7335
IMG_7346
IMG_7367new
IMG_7399new
IMG_7424new
IMG_7467new
IMG_7492new2
IMG_7504new
Ok, he didn't really smoke a cigar, but he did have lots of fun this week.
Ohhhhh Vacation..... I miss you. Come back soon

4 comments:

annieglan said...

Andrea I love the picture of you and Harrison on the beach. So so beautiful

Francy said...

You lool like a movie star mom in the first picture.

Tracy said...

I agree with Fran. You do look like a movie star. People at the Bopardwalk were all probably like, "Hey, isn't that that movie star? What's her name?" Yeah, that's how it went.

Kelly Ley said...

Great pictures! Your kids (and family) are so cute :)

Post a Comment