Posted by puddlegirl on 7:41 AM

Well, it's interesting to me that's all that matters....Right?

My new favorite thing is going out and taking pictures and my friend Kelly from Daphne Photo Studio has been letting me go along on shoots with her. I have also done a few solo and it is not as easy as it seems. You have to direct people: tell people how to sit, move their hands, choose a setting, etc. This is what I've been up to over the past couple weeks and I've really been enjoying it.

So here are a few shots I took:

These are from an in love session with Kelly.
IMG_7847new
IMG_7783new
IMG_7613new
IMG_7686new

And, these are from a baby session with Kelly.
nolan37
Nolan12
nolan35
nolan40

And here are a few I did alone.
Baby Edie, my cousin's little girl.
edie4
edie16
edie32
Look at her little ear folding down! She kills me.
edie63

Here are the Paff Babies, my best bud Joanna's little cuties.
IMG_8180
paff47
paff91
paff88

So that's what has been keeping me from blogging, I'm looking through 1,000's of pictures some days! Remember I love you and here's a little story for you.

Harrison ate some of his own poop. It was disgusting and hopefully accidental, but from what I hear not too unusual. UGH... it was bad and I hope he remembers what it tastes like and doesn't try it EVER again!!!!

1 comments:

annieglan said...

Man, that baby Edie is soooo beautiful. She must have some very lucky parents.

Post a Comment