Posted by puddlegirl on 10:30 AM


This is the only movie I can think about these days. Space Jam.... circa 1996. I loved this movie when I was little, like slightly preteen. Preteen girls are supposed to love things like Twilight and Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I cannot think of a comparable movie to those movies from 1996, but I just really really need a fill of Michael Jordan and Bugs Bunny right about now. Oh wait Tom and Huck? Robert Pattinson is definitely not as cute as J.T.T... Am I right all you 25-30 year old ladies out there? Huh? WHAT!!!??? 25-30 ladies love Robert Pattinson? OK... fine.

And I'm just gonna throw this out there, but I believe basketball was at it's supreme high in the early 90's I mean I can't even name one basketball player from 2010. I'm being serious. Unless Shaq counts and speaking of Shaq I used to have a large, life-size, cardboard cutout of Shaq in my room.

I did...


really....


and I LOVED IT! and also I wanted to play in the WNBA.... and I might have been obsessed with basketball, but then about 3 years later someone told me I ran on my heels and I realized I wasn't as awesome at sports as I had always thought. This is pretty mish mash but it is what I was recollecting as I sat here watching dumb movies that have nothing on Space Jam.

Space Jam for life.

2 comments:

Allayna Teddie Winkler said...

Hahahah, Space Jam is hanging out in our basement, in the closet with all of the other VHS tapes. Like...the "Mighty Ducks"! That's a really good one too. Or maybe even..."Allayna Being Born", I like that one too.

Francy said...

I was going to see "Allayna Being Born" but then it got panned by the critics. JUST KIDDING! I love you Allayna! I have never seen Space Jam and I'm totally OK with that.

Post a Comment