Posted by puddlegirl on 1:33 PM

You know 20 questions the game? If not you can e-mail me I'll explain it to you. Anywho!! We used to play it in the car whenever we were traveling. We always had fun and were pretty good at guessing who the person was at the end of our 20 Questions. Well, right now I am going to tell you about a time Allayna was the champion of 20 Questions.

It was Allayna's turn to come up with any person in the world and we had to guess who it was in 20 yes or no questions. It went a little something like this:

Allayna: "OK guys, I've got someone. Guess who it is."
My family: "Are they a man?"
Allayna: "Yes!"
Family: Are they Famous?"
Allayna: "Yes!"
Family: " Is he a movie star?"
Allayna: "No."
Family: "Is he a singer?"
Allayna: "No."
Family: "Does he play sports?"
Allayna: No
Family: "Is he a politician?"
Allayna: "YES!!!"
Family: "Was he a president?"
Allayna: "No."
Family: "Is he president NOW?" (See you have to be specific.)
Allayna: "No."
Family: "Was he ever Governor?"
Allayna: "No."
Family: "Senator"
Allayna: "No."
Family: "Allayna, you know judges aren't famous. Grandpa and Dad aren't famous!"
Allayna: "I know, keep guessing"
We are at a loss at this point.... Allayna was only 7 or so at the time. So what politicians is she talking about? What famous politician would my 7 year old sister pick to be the answer of her 20 Questions?
After exhausting all of our questions... we give up!
Family: "WHO IS IT ALLAYNA?"
Allayna: "Tony Upton"
Family: *roaring with laughter* "Tony Upton is not famous"
Allayna: "Yes he is, he is a famous politician."


*Chirp chirp*


WHAT!? You still don't know!?
Well, he is trustee of Green Township in Ohio 1 of 3. Our mother is now a Green Township Trustee I wonder if any little girls playing 20 questions think she is famous... ?
Mom, I think you're famous... and I was just wondering.....




Can I have your autograph?


(I promise I won't sell it on Ebay.)

2 comments:

annieglan said...

hahahha That's cute! But I don't think he is famous. Well at least, I don't know who he is.

Kelly said...

I would say your mom is famous. I've never heard of the other guy though.

Post a Comment