Posted by puddlegirl on 2:32 PM

Meet my baby sister, Allayna.
IMG_8926new
She is my goober.
IMG_1961 copy
IMG_1957 copy
I wasn't lying she is a goober... next example "Blue Steel"
IMG_1965 copy
Well, Anywho! At one of our recent Sunday Night Family Dinners she revealed one of her memories. She started speaking of a time she was choking... I didn't recall her ever choking... and it was on a piece of candy. This story was very interesting because I had never heard it from her before.
Then she said that our dad picked her up and hung her upside down to get her to stop choking. I laughed and I said this happened to you? She said "Yeah, at our house on Crestknoll!" (our childhood home) I laughed more and said "Really? This happened to you...?" she said "Yeah and dad shook me upside down from my ankles until I puked out the candy."
To which I replied, "and it was a yellow spree and when you puked it looked like a sunny-side up egg?"
"Yeah!"
"Allayna! That was not you! That was me!"
"No I swear it was me!"
"Allayna that happened to me and I wouldn't eat yellow sprees until I was 12 yrs old"
"NO, I DIDN'T EAT YELLOW SPREES!"
"Allayna, are you joking? This is my story that I have told 50 times."
"Really? No! I thought it was me.... I tell people that story all the time."

Oh man, I thought I had a bad memory! At least I don't have to steal other peoples memories and use them for my own! Allayna, I love you but I am diagnosing this as a case of vicarious memories. I'm going to start copyrighting all of my memories so you can't use them!

Ok but she's forgiven because she is cute.
Evidence of that is right here.
IMG_8928new
IMG_1946
IMG_1952 copy
IMG_8907
IMG_8904

8 comments:

Kelly said...

That is funny! And yeah, she is pretty darn cute!

Elaine said...

While I was reading this I was thinking that I've heard this story before but it was about someone other than Allayna!

Francy said...

Haha! You all are cute!

DanThoms said...

That's funny. Dang false memories.

Sarah- Little Ark Photography said...

that's really funny. really, really funny.

i'm sure she appreciates that you've blogged about it. :o)

Cowboys Youth Football Program said...

This is really funny! I once choked on a spree at Kings Island. Well not really choking like I couldn't breathe but it was stuck and very uncomforatable. My mom's bright idea was to take me on all the roller coasters with the most upside down curls so it would "knock itself out". I think I would have rather her hang me by my ankles. Those sprees were dangerous, no?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allayna Teddie Winkler said...

I just translated that on google translator and it was really weird...haha.

Post a Comment