Posted by puddlegirl on 8:31 AM

Our Christmas tree is up!!!
IMG_1182
I am pretty excited about it!
I haven't put it up in a couple years, so I was surprised by a few ornaments I didn't remember I had. Like this one.... Where did this come from?IMG_1164
It's a creepy Santa.... I'm guessing I bought it from a garage sale. That sounds like something I would do.
Then there are ones I hide at the back of the tree near the wall.
IMG_1174
Then there are ones that were made for me and my family.
IMG_1170
IMG_1228
I like these b/c it reminds me of what happened that particular year.... like I got married... or Chris goes to work in his jammies. Really, that one puzzled me for a bit, but Chris did go to work in his jammies, he worked from home for about 3 months in 2006. See I would have never known what year that was if it hadn't scrolled on an ornament. Thank you Aunt Marcia for carrying on a special tradition! You are so sweet!
Then there are some ornaments that don't make any sense at all!
IMG_1156
Like this one... it has an Angel in a turtleneck... and a bunny that looks like it is humping the Angel's leg... Weird. Very weird.....
Let's move on... and try to get that image out of our heads.

I love Christmas time and I love my kids... even when they eat too much candy and drive me crazy. Look at 'em! Ain't they SWEET!?
IMG_1146
Lincoln is not accustomed to the flash.... he makes me smile.
IMG_1127
I hope everyone is as excited about the Holidays as I am! If you haven't put up your trees yet.... DO IT!!!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

That was sweet. I love your kids too!

Francy said...

Your tree is very pretty. It's really leaning towards one side but it's still pretty.

Kelly Ley said...

Gorgeous tree!! I love that ornament tradition...I might have to copy it if that's ok.

Post a Comment