Posted by puddlegirl on 2:46 PM
Labels:

Written a blog. I suppose it is time I gave in.

Firstly, I am not good at writing and am not particularly good with words.

Secondly, I have the worst memory ever. (Well, for a 24 year old) So I thought it would be interesting to try to remember funny stories (to the best of my ability) and share with you. If you know the story better than me we will have a re-post with more accurate details posted later correcting my beguiling story.

Let me apologize ahead of time for how awesome my blog will be. You will probably cry every time you read it because of the extremely profound things I share. You will laugh often because of my sharp wit. And you may fall asleep often because it will be soOOOooo interesting.

7 comments:

Elaine said...

I'm in. Can't wait to read your stories!

Kelly said...

Count me in as well!!! And just from that small blurb I happen to think you do very well with words! Welcome to the blogoshpere!

Tracy said...

Your memory can not be worse than your sister's. She forgot she had a blog!

Francy said...

I'm expecting a tremendous amount of entertainment from this blog.

Francy said...

Tracy -- did you forget you have a blog too.

Reverb said...

Yay...I'm a reader.

Bring it on forgetful one. Post lots of photos too. Did you get a flickr account yet?

Kelly Ley said...

you are hilarious Andrea...I love how open you are and can't wait to read all your stories :)

Post a Comment